General Rules and Responsibilities
- Students must always obey school personnel without complaint, discussion, or delay.
- Students must have all neccessary materials.
- Students must be on task during all instructional work time.
- Students must comply with the school system's computer use policy.
- Students may not bring non-instructional items to school.
- Bookbags are not permitted.
- Gum, candy, and opened food or drinks are prohibited at the computer stations. Food and beverages may only be consumed in the designated area.
- No electronic devices are permitted.